User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Talking about Harry Potter fanfiction with Depthy. :oops: And Chevy...you should NOT leave.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    OMFG Areida, in the second picture...WHICH ONE'S YOU? You're so pretty...*sobs*

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Is In-N-Out a burger joint? Because I don't eat meat, and if the best they have to offer me is a burger or some chicken strips, I think I may ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Have fun on the site. I look forward to reading some of your work, and seeing you active in both the lounge and the literary forums. Feel free to PM ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Morally it grosses me out. No matter what you say, its not how marriage is supposed to be. Politically, its about time they started paying taxes. Hehe... It's also about ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Who the hell said Christ was making a new religion?

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Tom Petty (American Girl...*sighs*) Tom Petty vs. Madonna (Haha...have fun)

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"The First Kiss...Again"

    I'm not a very good poetry critic, but I liked this. It wasn't fabulous, but it was good. I agree with Carmina that the best stanzas are the 3rd and ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful

    The story's very good, but you have several words misspelled and your capitalization is all off. It would be a good idea to edit your stories before posting, as it ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: First time at writing, please help with title

    The story itself is not so bad, but your grammar is atrocious! You need to work on your syntax (sentence structure) and your placement of commas and periods and semi ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    McDonalds is absolutely disgusting. It makes me feel sick when I see the food. GACK. Me too. I loathe ALL fast food. I think that's a cute pic, Mesh.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    You're right about that depending on each of our points of view. If I believed that Jesus was just a man, as I've gathered you do, then yes, his life ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I agree, Crysi, that those don't justify anything. We are Children of God because God made us in his likeness. He loves us above the animals and trees, and so ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Your hair is awesome TBR! I'm dead serious, too. I would love to do my hair like that, but it's too damned curly.

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Does it say in the Bible that suicide is an unforgiveable sin?

    Jun 30, 2005


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm