User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something Like a Poem

    Anyone who reads my poetry on the site knows that I am not a very good poet. Here's my final attempt at poetry, I swear. I'm just trying to get ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative writing no longer exists

    Reichieru: I think your idea is fabulous and I would read it. There, that's my opinion.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    I like peace. And my teeth. My dad didn't pay $3000 for me to go get my teeth knocked out. So NO...I wouldn't join. But aren't you afraid that this ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Behind Coffee Colored Lashes

    Okay...this is the beginning to a piece of mine. I have more written. This is just kind of an introduction. The rest I have written is more like a story, ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    This is a very well written piece. It was crisp and smooth at the same time. You let the reader feel what the husband is feelings, while keeping the wife ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    Wow! I love the colored sketch (still a little creepy), but I love your people more! The detail in the fabric is so good. I've tried so hard to draw ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Ok, how about this, the only way were gonna stop caring is if we give the gays their own country, put all of them there. And check back in a ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    The detail's very good. I'm a little creeped out by the subject matter, but the overal artistic quality of it is good.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    No, no, I didn't mean him saying anything opposite of Jesus, or anything really out of touch with what Jesus preached. But, for instance, the "chastity" verses in 1 Corinthians, ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Though i think that was just paul justifying his position He's rather fond of that, isn't he? I often find myself struggling with certain things Paul wrote. Or...Paul in general. ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I think you have a prettier face, though.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Mmm...milkshakes. I DO like milkshakes.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Haha. And you can't very well hate your own sister (in my case.) And it seems that no matter how pretty or thin one may be, there are always thinner ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prose: "Today Earth, tomorrow...the UNIVERSE!"

    Hahaha. This was just funny enough to make me temporarily forget about syntax and those damned commas. Thus, you are saved from reproach. -Sarah

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I know what you mean about your sister! Mine just got married a couple of weeks ago, and I cried so much! She (and her husband) only live about five ...

    Jul 1, 2005


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said