-
Re: Tabloid story
Sorry about the Roswell thing. It's just...a town where weird things always happen, and the opening lines just made me think of it. Of course, their problem is aliens, not ...
Jul 12, 2005 -
Re: Tabloid story
This was a fairly enjoyable read. But I had several problems with the way it was written. For one, it was just a bunch of one liners put together. A ...
Jul 12, 2005 -
Re: Over 500 members
Now, if only we could get the literary forums more or AS active as the lounge forums...
Jul 12, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
1) Sunday naps 2) 6 more days until the 6th Harry Potter Book (Dork Alert!) 3) No work today...or tomorrow
Jul 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Okay, this is going to sound reeeeally weird, but Jack, you look like you'd smell good. Maybe because he's in a bathroom?
Jul 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Firestarter: You've got really great eyes. I'm such an eye girl! Muse: You're gorgeous!
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
Reeking of smoke and blinking back sleep.
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: why do we do it to ourselves?
This is very, very good. The only thing I had a problem with is the last sentence. All the other stanzas seemed very strong to me, and that ending was ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
Those are great! I wish I could shade like that. *applauds* Nice work, Lolli !
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!
Congrats, London! Hehe...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
1. Sleep 2. Fried Egg sandwiches 3. Zhang He Haha. -Sarah
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations to Carmina!
Quality, not quantity. I guess that's a good rule of thumb for anything.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
See, when you believe in JUST one, you make fun of ALL of them. No you don't. Everyone has preferences. Preferences in music and books and food. Just because you ...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations to Carmina!
...How do you get to be member of the month with only 15 posts? *shrugs* Congratulations, nonetheless!
Jul 4, 2005 -
Re: Something Like a Poem
That's funny because I like those first three stanzas least. Do you think it just lost direction after that?
Jul 4, 2005
