User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    *skips off to Harry Potter party*

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    AHEM Buddha was a skinny man. The buddha you were reffering too was a later japanese buddha who is associated with wealth and fortune. He's the guy you see in ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    *points* Snoink is scary. :wink: But we like her anyway. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help with anything, or want me to review ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I'm so glad Gal posted her piece! She's the most well-spoken debator on the forum, and even though I don't agree with her sometimes, I always love to read what ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Must have gotten me confused with Ceylon

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time Wasted Without You

    I think the lines in bold should be in italics instead. I think it's more poetically, or grammatically correct. *points to title* I'm obsessed with grammar and syntax.

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Might want to change his avvie because I thought it was a girl.

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Used to have the coolest hamster avatars, but has now settled for a girl or guy who looks very shocked indeed. (I normally hate it when people make comments ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I have some really bad pics of me and my poofy hair! Your hair is NOT poufy. I should post a pic of me without straightened hair. I'm curly headed ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I wasn't exactly sure if this should go in the lounge or randomness or whatever, so, if there's a mod who thinks it should go elsewhere, free feel to move ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chasing the Sunset

    Erm...I didn't like this one near as much as I did the other one. It was void of emotion...like I was reading a list of action: Karen did this, then ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    sort of fun to see all the weirdos, though, the people who show up wearing robes and hats I'm helping to host a part, and I HAVE to dress up. ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I don't think the actual THOUGHTS are wrong. The Bible says something like "Only meditate on what is good and pure and righteous," but it doesn't condemn "thinkers of bad ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I am! I am! I'm going help run a Harry Potter party at a local bookshop. There's going to be cookies and lots of little kids and I'm so excited!

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw me a picture!

    Ronnie and I stared at it.

    Jul 12, 2005


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke