User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    16. Emotional people: If you haven't learned to think yet, you will be screwed over until you die. HAHAHA. OMFG, Griffinkeeper, this is KILLER...and so true.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Peppermint mochas from the Coffee Beanery at Christmastime Coke commercials Jimmy Stewart (my pastor) Jimmy Stewart (the actor) Good hair days (which are few and far between, trust me :? ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That's a fabulous picture, Qi. Who are the people on the bridge?

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Just joined today

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: FYI my critiquing list

    "Remember Lanie" It's prose, and I know you said you do poetry, but I'd really appreciate if you did this one. This is about the only piece I have on ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled (7-19-05)

    I feel that the last stanza was not connected to the poem. But, overall, I really enjoyed reading this. The second stanza was my favorite. -Sarah

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    Hey, you posted that thrice! I guess I'm just biased because I don't like them together.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    did you hear the one about women's rights? *BOOM BOOM* how many women does it take to change a lightbulb? none, what the hell are they doing out of the ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    I hate Ginny in Half Blood Prince. I really do. She's such a horribly developed character. Even if you think Hermione is a showoff know it all (I happen to ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Don't worry Sarah, I'm even whiter than you are. My legs are like translucent. I swear they're blinding. *twitches because of own scary albino-ness* I am, too! I don't look ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Awe, poor Qi. She is beautiful, and I personally always love to read whatever she has to say on the forums. Eh, well, I don't miss anybody, and I doubt ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Behind Coffee Colored Lashes

    Thanks guys! After like, being up here two weeks or something, I didn't think I was going to get any replies, but when I came back, there were three! Sarah, ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You're right, you DEFINATELY DONT look like twins. You barely look related. I know! We looked nearly identical when we were little (well, except for the opposite sex thing... :shock:) ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Firestarter, that picture's HOT! And your eyes are still great. I'm a little obsessed with eye color, and since I have really dark eyes, I love light colored eyes. I ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I loved the sixth one! I liked it soooo much more than the 5th. I'm not shocked OR appalled she killed Dumbledore. He NEEDED to die. He was Harry's scapegoat, ...

    Jul 22, 2005


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec