User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations DarkerSarah!

    Yeah, my brother told me about this, so I decided to break my fast for a bit and come back and say: Thanks! I'm going to post some things while ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Lanie

    Actually, Snoink, I don't like that prom thing at all. I'm going to take it out, so it's nice to hear that someone else doesn't like it either. I'm glad ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    School starts in a couple of week sand I am insanely busy. I'm going to be taking a break from the computer - just because I need to. Get my ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay, areida's back! The second picture on the first row is gorgeous! And, yes, Jack, we need pictures of you!

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Thought I responded to him in a debate

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    dont twist my words like that, because it pisses me off I was responding to Hunter's post, not yours, Qi. But I think the only thing that's debatable in this ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Cashews. Have I mentioned this? I love cashews. :offers nuts: Really? I prefer pistachios. Depression--I have the best revelations when I'm depresed, and the deepest words come from my mouth ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    -Sleep -Coffee -Not having to go into work until 1

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    No, not right now. I would like someone, anyone, to occupy my time with, however. Don't we all. Lolli: You've got really pretty eyes! (I know I tell just about ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ If you multiply her posts count by 2 you get 666! *gasp* :shock:

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Gal, you're beautiful! I wish I had red hair...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Likes fantasy and fairies and unicorns

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    I don't like mine much.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Pastel Unicorn: The Promise

    I liked this --but then I'm a bit biased, as I was in love with unicorns when I was little. Still am, really. I liked the way that you told ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    You're saying that the womanizing pig gets into heaven becuase he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior, as pposed to the loving, yet unstalbe person who saves lives, yet ...

    Jul 27, 2005


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott