User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bus a poem about terrorism

    There were a few lines a liked a lot... the bus, mauled, into a twisted, burning, hulking wreck of steel twisted, and violently, too; on the ground, at its base, ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^*gasp* Is right, I should critique his work.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Thinks we should get to know each other better We should! Have AIM?

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^critiqued some of mine, too! *throws more flowers*

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Wrote the longest crit I'd ever seen for Hunter's Chronicles of Dhampair.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Wrote the "hourglass" series (Sorry for my lack of creativity, Sam!)

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    *will try to do this without puking* The Testament A Time to Kill Skipping Christmas A Painted House (the only one I've actually read) aaaaand.... The Runaway Jury Gimme 5 ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: reformation of the teenage mind

    I like the word "meloncholy" to describe this poem. I think this is my favorite of yours that I've read. It's real, and has a sort of pretty honesty to ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled as of yet....

    I agree with Sam (who is increasingly convincing me she is lying about her age :lol: ) that it's not that this is too wordy, but you should break it ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Katherine Hepburn Judy Garland Audry Hepburn Vivien Leigh Mariliyn Monroe Gimme 5 good date movies

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Fave characters: Hermione, Harry, Lupin and Luna Favorite Book- Prisoner of Azkaban Character most likely to die: Ginny or Draco

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Brian AJ Nick Carter and...AND...*looks up on the internet* HOWIE AND KEVIN! Yeah... Gimme five kinds of butterflies

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^writes astonishingly well for a 12 year old

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Rei, you seriously need some antidepressants. *shares some of my Lexapro with you* I like you a lot. I think you're smart and, to use Griffin's word, capable. Everyone gives ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    TBR, Jack, Snoink, everyone is muy sexy. Incan: I had to work way too hard to see your pictures.

    Aug 12, 2005


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief