User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Edge of Forever

    Ari, your writing has improved leaps and bounds since I last read it. "The wind lifted her hair from her shoulders and it waved in front of her, whipping in ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Being Nothing, Observed

    Thanks, and I totally agree with you on my characterization of the other characters. I'm very comfortable with Damon, because I've written in his perspective before, but both Alyssa and ...

    May 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Being Nothing, Observed

    My try at the novel writing thing. Chapter One Being Nothing, Observed So, it’s my first day at this office, my khaki pants and white button up are clean and ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You all really ARE beautiful. Beautiful Em and Matt and Muse. You all kind of look similar, actually, with dark straight hair and bangs and skinny skinny. Where are teh ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm TRYING to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Chbosky, The Source by Michener, AND Surprised by Joy by C.S. Lewis. Ugh.

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    No, I haven't. I need to. *Jots down on list of movies to see* Ugh, speaking of...I have an oral proficiency exam I have to go to in a few ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    Pablo Neruda and Federico Garcia Lorca are two of my personal favorites, though I don't know how influential they've been in American culture, as they are both Spanish. :-) Walt ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    We don't know where he's from, actually. He came to the States and had a lot of problems. (He was abusive to my grandmother, he was her alcoholic, etc.) I ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yay! Jack's back. I like your hair. I'm actually not a big fan of long hair on guys, but it works on you. Marching_gurl: You need to post more pictures ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    WAS that Masada? For some reason, I wasn't thinking it was. I mean, at first that's where I thought it was, but then I changed my mind. Eeks. But yes, ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is me at Nimrod's fortress in Israel. This is me with the guy who proposed to me...somewhere. I don't remember where we are, but it's somewhere in Israel. :-) ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Christmas

    Mar 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Complement

    I am deeply impressed with this piece of work. You're only sixteen? I think I like this so much because your writing reminds me of my own (which is good, ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The constant Gardener

    Well, Rachel Weisz won. Congrats to her. She did a good job. Of course I didn't see ANY of the other movies, so I can't compare.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    Anna Karenina The Hunchback of Notre Dame Pride and Prejudice The Lord of the Rings (classic enough?) Hamlet The Scarlet Letter

    Mar 7, 2006


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara