User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    J. Wilder: If you weren't spanked then you don't really understand. I mean, it wasn't the "getting spanked" part that made me feel safe, it was the discipline and the ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    Um...yeah...it's good. It's definitely not an upper, that's for sure. It's really depressing and sad, but I like the way it's written, and it's an interesting read, period. Gives you ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis w00t yeah! I read that one!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Is a mentor, but has yet to post in the usergroup

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    And who's going to be looking at your body when you're all old and wrinkly? Your husband/wife? Surely they won't care!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    There was an example of a study done in Dobson's book that dealt with an elementary school playground. Surrounding the playground was a protective fence to keep the children from ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 I like its animation and the silhouetting, but I don't like the violence! Eeesh!

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    You're totally right, Rei. I think I did a better job on that with the other two parts. But like I told Sam, I'm not continuing with this, so, unless ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I might get a tattoo, but I'm too afraid of commitment.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    My real name w00t! ^Rocks my socks

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    What are you so happy about? Hehe...read "Remember Lanie" over in Romantic Fiction. It's a short story at the moment, but I really want to make it longer. Like...a novel...All ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    w00t! ^ Will write the novel tha thas my name in the acknowledgement page

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Perfect Life

    It SOUNDS nice, but it's really lacking in depth. REALLY. The poem's too short to have a repetition of "I lied."

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    *palmface* Of all my pieces on the entire site, Sam, you had to read this one! I'm completely finished with this and am probably never going to write any more! ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: don't mess with texas

    I took a road trip across the panhandle of Texas once, and so I totally get this.

    Aug 18, 2005


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio