User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Might I ask what inspired the cowboy getup? Not that you don't look cute. :wink:

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Critiques?

    Thanks Snoink for your critiques of my work. Though, I was hoping you'd be a lot harder on "Remember Lanie" than you were. In fact, if you could go back ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Affirmations" A character sketch

    Yes, this is very well written. I like the way you always leave something up to the imagination. It's good for short stories, but it wouldn't hold up in a ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    Oh how I love YWS! I want everyone to where black. Whoever does not where black I will ask the big Guy if he will smite them. And I want ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    *curses gas guzzlers* I LOVE your avatar, Mattie! Audrey Hepburn is gorgeous.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: can't you see my heart is broken

    Well...I liked this...sort of. I liked the first part. No, the second part. The one AFTER the suicide note. It's the only one that made any sense to me. I'm ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    It's $2.49 down here, last I checked, which was this afternoon. He. So...right... I remember freaking out when gas was $1.80/gallon. Gah, I'd kill to only spend $23.50 filling up ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Is totally right about Orli's real hair!

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Is wrong! (haha, I just did!)

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Has changed her avvie to something veddy, veddy interesting.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    I've always liked "desolate," I don't know why.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Is our friendly (or er...yeah...) neighborhood fairy!

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    While My Guitar Gently Weeps :shock: Yes! And "Yesterday." Whoo-hoo! Welcome to YWS! I'm Sarah, your friendly neighborhood...er...Sarah. Have a magnificent time here on this site...it's the sexiest si

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) My sunglasses 2) My mom and dad 3) Work (what? OMFG, you like WORK?)

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ah, Hope, you're pretty! And what a beautiful baby!

    Aug 22, 2005


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale