User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I love the 1...2...3...4...5th picture of you on the top row, you look gorgeous in it! *fumes with jealousy*

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari and Bobo and Chevy: No worries about my house, and yes, I'm back, though my dorm doesn't have the internet at the moment (curse you Katrina!) and so I'll ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 I like them both, but I'm not overwhelmed with their amazingness.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Okay, I've been gone for nearly a month because of the damage Hurricane Katrina has reeked down here. I've got a couple of piccies to show you. I know this ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Nope, I'm in Mississippi and we're getting 80 mph winds right now. We should be losing our electricity soon. But woohoo, hurrican party! With hurricanes! Wait, dammit, we're Baptists! Aaaah...I'm ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^made me wonder if she's ever read the Very Secret Diaries, which my avatar is based off of.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Critiques?

    Did you edit it since I looked at it? Nope. I'm writing character sketches for it right now, though. I've edited it mentally, if that makes sense. Geez... you'd think ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Writes very well for being 15...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Haha. Are you going to write more of this? I can imagine it being kind of wary to write a story you're used to telling orally. It's hard to get ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    This was well written, and Snoink, you can never have too many commas! Muwahahaha! with a paint roller in her hand, covering with a colour of rich mocha the memories ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Isn't that too short, Snoink? It's nice and I'm interested about the Swans and such, but you could do a little more to make it more interesting. I love simple ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    So I've heard.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    And I was being so serious. I've been to England, I know all that yummy stuff. But actually, I did have some girls from Britain come into my store and ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    ^Hates me. Though, to my defense, I don't critisize America. Bush on the other hand... :lol:

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Moulin Rouge and Cowboy party? How random...I think I'm coming to Englad just so I can go to one of those.

    Aug 28, 2005


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues