User avatar

DarkVanilla

  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: One October Song - Chapter One Part One

    This is really cute, and I love the idea behind it. I really hope that it's going to have a happy ending though! As vikingblood mentioned, make sure you do ...

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter Twelve

    I'm not the best at reviewing but I can give you the general impression! I like most of your chapters but this is a particular favourite for me :) I ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love Suite Chapter 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13!!

    I;m gonna try and do the first chapter, as they are quite short. CHAPTER EIGHT DATE Ronnie didn't leave. Or else, Naddie would get a chance to be solo with ...

    Mar 2, 2011


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus