User avatar

DarkAngle11

  • Other Poetry Re: To an Unloved Rose.

    I can't say anything except, I loved it, and great job!! ~M

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Emo Blood Of My Emo Heart

    Ha ha loved it, i laughed when i read it and my mom looked at me like i was a freak :D ~M

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confusion~song

    Hey!! Ok AWESOME poem!! Just one really tiny thing, commas. Use tons! After some of the lines I noticed u didn't have a lot of punctuation. Totally fine, I'm just ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: mania

    Hey! Your poem is awesome just three tiny little thing's that stuck out to me. 1. Use punctuation! Anything like commas, or periods, or exclamation points! 2. Capitalization. I'm not ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silent whispers

    Hey! I loved it! Just maybe make the *** and --- the same..other then that..I can't think of anything. Great job!! ~M

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

    I loved it. Thats all I can really say. At first I had no clue it was about Twilight but then it kinda fit but besides that, I LOVED IT!!

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I'm reading Valiant a modern tale of faerie by Holly Black and I'm loving it

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you hear me crying?

    I felt this poem started some what slow and average. The begging seemed like something that was written to get an A in and English class. Then as I read ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Summer Serenity Part 1

    I'm writing this story about a camp that I am going to with my friend :wink: it's what I want to happen but I'm not sure if it will. So ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    This is my friend's poem but he does not believe me when I say he is a good poet, so if you could help me out and tell me what ...

    Oct 11, 2008


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe