-
Re: Summer Serenity Part 2
Here it is! (If you haven't read part one they are at a camp type thing at a hotel in the city) PART 2: "Julian, I don't want to meet ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: The Beast
Unlike the last person to post a comment I thought this poem had great meaning behind it. I actually feel that I connect to this poem. I, unfortunetly, can be ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: Heart ache
As a guy who has had his heart broken I have to say that the description is to a key! Nothing less! This poem is a scary thruth to the ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: Sucrose
Awesome poem, it really is! I loved how it started and the imagery. The only thing I didn't like was it became slightly repetative around 1/3 of the way through, ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Love
Hey, this is Jacob with a new poem that came to me last night when I was listening to the radio. Enjoy! Adrenaline rushing through my vanes. An aching pain ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Frozen lakes and sugar cakes
Very nice, and funny. I loved it! Didn't understand the "green ketchup" but oh well. Again good job, loved it, and yea..that's about it.. Bye! ~M
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Ten Percent
Hey, great job. The only thing I can say that hasn't already been mentioned is, punctuation. Eather comas, or periods to divide some things. And even though it has already ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: I want this locked!
For a short poem, it was really good! I'm just going to pick on you about one tiny thing, when you say "Faux replaces where reality once dwelled as I ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: A mixture of blood with tears
That was a really good poem. I can't really think of anything to add to that. But I do have one little thing I was a little confused on, when ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Darken skies...
Really good. But I am no good at poetry. It's just not my thing. But that was really good. I just have a few things. Why were a few of ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Why then?
Amazing job!! Really, I can not find anything to pick on. The punctuation was perfect. Words, perfect. It flows nicely and everything! And the mentioning God, good use for his ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Runaway
Hey! Awesome job! There's only two little things that I would suggest, [quote="Sincerly_I_Write"][u][b]and then she was gone[/b][/u] the others whispered about her some claimed she was already dead on
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: The Adventure of the Maurders By WMF
Hey Alyssa, I'm saying this because I don't care (just kidding you know I do) you care brake it up a little..like in parts..haha ok thats it..very nice. Loved it. ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Love
WOW thanks so much! Lol I'm the "friend :wink: " of Molly's who wrote this. I thought it was good, but to hear people I don't know say it is ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: The Zipper of Your Pants
Hey Nutty!! As always i loved it! But one little thing..why did "she" get taken home by the cops? Maybe it's just me that got a little confused right there..oh ...
Oct 12, 2008
