User avatar

DaringDani

  • Romantic Novels Re: Joy [Prologue]

    First review on this site. I hope it isn't too bad and that it helps you out. Even just a little bit. To start off, this is really info dumping; ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All!

    I tend to write action and romance, realistic romance, though. None of that "love at first sight" crap. I actually just finished a romance series I had been working on ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    *rubs hands together* This will be a long list! =D We Are Scientists The Lonely Island Rucka Rucka Ali Breaking Benjamin Skillet Seether Ramstien (sp?) Marilyn Manson Red Thousand Foot ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All!

    I made my own thread because it makes me feel special. =D Anyways, hi everyone. I'm Dani. I came to this site because the other writing forum for teens I ...

    Mar 15, 2011


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian