User avatar

DannielleLovesong

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is Lillies

    I loved this so much :) It was amazing :) You did an awesome job. Youre really good. Keep writing :) ~Dannielle~

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stay Strong...

    You did a great job of conveying this topic. I liked it a lot. You're a good writer. I can feel the pain that you feel for your friend. I ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Caged Bird

    Amazing poem! I know the feeling and I'm in the same area sorta, so I know how you're feeling. You did a good job of conveying the message. You're a ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I wanted you more.

    This was a good poem. I understand the emotions behind it completely. I'm sorry if this happened to you. It does hurt. You are a good writer and you seem ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who are you?

    That was really good, a very unique topic which makes it stand out all the more. The title ties in your line "The girl weeps: Be quiet! What? Oh.I apologize ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life In the Eyes Of a Godless Man

    That was a really good poem. I normally don't care for really short poems but I really liked this. It short, sweet, and to the point. You did a great ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Cry for Help

    She was crying with one to turn to. He was holding her as a friend should. He never left her side. Until after her roller coaster ride Had slowed down ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heaven Shunned

    I agree with kikialicia31. When you write from the heart you can never go wrong. You might be writing from the heart and we just don't know. I couldn't feel ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How Could You?

    This was really good. I liked it. I'm sorry that this happened to you. You could feel the sadness. You're an amazing writer and any one can tell that from ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The pain I give myself

    It was a really good poem. I could feel the pain as if it was happening to me. I hope you feel better, life will always get better. You're an ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Out of Love

    This is a wonderful poem. I enjoyed it very much. I'm sorry if you feel/felt this way. It's really hard I know. Things will get better though. You are an ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angel Wars Chapter 1

    I liked this. It was really good. I liked the imagry. :) You did a good job. Keep writing. :)

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi. I'm new. I'm trying to find a way to get my writing out there and I thought this would be a good way. :) Please check out my writing(s). ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "Forgot the Cold"

    That is really good :) I liked it a lot. It had good rhythm and diction. You got your point across very well. I like how you repeated lines. It ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Guess This is Good Bye

    It really is true. You’re gone from me forever. You said maybe some other time- But I know that line. It’s been said to me time and time again. So ...

    Oct 8, 2010


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney