Random avatar

DanielRichard

  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Carlsbad": Part II

    Thank you both so much for your comments! The story is done and (somewhat) polished to my liking, so thank you so much for making it through this far (I ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Carlsbad": Intro + Part I

    Hi there! Thanks so much for the review and for the welcome! I'm ready to post the next part and I will also be going back and taking a look ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nobody Knows

    Indeed it was two words on purpose, hinting that we are all just "bodies" but if you feel it is confusing, I can change it. It is a very common ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: First Chance, Second String

    Thanks for the review! And I'm glad you enjoyed it. That is a very interesting point you bring up about that paragraph. I could easily replace it with something a ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Spirit and the Fool

    Hey there, thanks for the review, and I'm glad you liked it! This story actually began with a slightly different idea in mind, but morphed a bit as I wrote ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: First Chance, Second String

    Thanks for you comments, everyone. I'm glad it is even inspiring to some of you :) I'm more than happy for any suggestions on it. I might try to submit ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Spirit and the Fool

    Thanks for your input Kaitlin. I have been wondering about the ending. I might try out a few others and see if there isn't one I like better. Also, thanks ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Spirit and the Fool

    The thing is, the man put off making his wish for so long, that all he could wish for was to have his life back. If he had chosen a ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Spirit and the Fool

    This isn't my best writing, but it's the only short story I've written that is short enough to post in a forum like this. It's not polished, but I recently ...

    Dec 25, 2010


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate