User avatar

DamienCyfer

  • Research Re: Need help developing plot

    I am working on a story, and I have the start plot sort of done, but I don't know how to continue it. It is first person by the way, ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Research Re: help with story

    This story looks good.I think it has major potential, but I agree with the others. Maybe try another animal? But then, maybe the fox fits another part you have planned ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: My story idea

    Sounds very good. you should give a more in-depth history though, and explain more as to what the Elementals are.

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Description help needed:)

    I am currently writing a story, but the problem is is that I don't know how I can describe it without overdoing it to much. It will need a lot ...

    Jun 4, 2015


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian