User avatar

DamienCyfer

  • Archive Re: co author

    And yes, In my spare time i would be happy to help co-auther if you would like my help?

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: ST

    I am currently writing a story. It is fantasy, with much in-depth history being revealed later through the story. I need a team to help me write it though. It ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: ST

    RIGHT!!!! So, this is how this will work. You can ask me any other questions in the ST DT, but: So, once the characters are set up for a person, ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: ST

    Hello guys

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Research Re: Need help developing plot

    I am working on a story, and I have the start plot sort of done, but I don't know how to continue it. It is first person by the way, ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Research Re: help with story

    This story looks good.I think it has major potential, but I agree with the others. Maybe try another animal? But then, maybe the fox fits another part you have planned ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: My story idea

    Sounds very good. you should give a more in-depth history though, and explain more as to what the Elementals are.

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: co author

    May I ask what the base... idea of said story is about?

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Well my story is a fantasy-ish one, and well... Mainly i need help with desribing my characters. Any advice:) Like I know the details of a characteer, like for example ...

    Jun 4, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Description help needed:)

    I am currently writing a story, but the problem is is that I don't know how I can describe it without overdoing it to much. It will need a lot ...

    Jun 4, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello. I am currently trying to write a story, and I thought it would be a good idea to see what other people think and maybe get some help. Hello, ...

    Jun 4, 2015


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart