User avatar

DamienCyfer

  • Archive Re: co author

    Hmm actually sounds quite interesting. Again, happy to help just inform me if you wish

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats

    Cloudpaw sighed tiredly. He stared at Nightpaw, feeling the empty feeling he got in his chest when his clanmates disrespected him. He got the feeling that all but Opalstar and ...

    Jun 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Wait so does Branchclaw die?

    Jun 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Good.

    Jun 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Also, so is it omnipresent 3rd person, or is it focused 3rd person when we write? :?:

    Jun 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Just if you ever need it, my Skype is Goldcyfer. :)

    Jun 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    By the way, do you need my Skype name?

    Jun 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    *REMOVED MESSAGE

    Jun 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Yeah I guess actually Lakeclan would give more opprortunity for interesting writing.

    Jun 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Oak clan personally.

    Jun 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Wait, so what clan will this be set in?

    Jun 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: ST DT

    ST people, this is where to contact me for any questions!

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: ST

    I woke. Pain, all over, and stone… in my face. I tried to move, but my body wouldn't respond. I managed a groan, and finally my lungs started to work ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: ST

    Callum Falling… I turned, twisting my body around as I fell. I am only wearing a light fabric shirt and some shorts. No weapons, armour or tools. A pinprick of ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: Hullo, I'd like a partner.

    I would love to help a lot.

    Jun 5, 2015


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling