User avatar

DamienCyfer

  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    May I ask What your Skype is? Just to make contact easier?

    Aug 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    If Snazzypencil doesn't post soon, I might post.

    Aug 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    It is looking like us two are like the only two people alive on this post:) I wonder why Snazzy hasn't talked at all...?

    Aug 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    well lets wait and see. :smt026 its ma birthday:)

    Aug 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Lets hope snazzy can post within the next week or so:)

    Aug 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Wait we should skip @ChiravianSkies because didn't she say that she wont be back for seven weeks... that's about 3 more now.

    Aug 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    *crosses fingers*

    Aug 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Oh no its ok... I was just curious. I was afraid something had happened to this storybook:) Lets hope @ChiravianSkies doesn't take too long

    Aug 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Seriously. Um... Why has no one posted at all yet? It has been like a month

    Aug 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Why has no one posted yet? Its been nearly a week.

    Jul 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Hey, um should I change Cloudpaw's desc to the new change in status for him? Like just update him :)

    Jul 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    So Gvinthelawyercat still hasn't posted?

    Jul 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    Ha. I was wondering why he hasn't posted

    Jun 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    Is it ok to join still now?

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Publishing? How This Work On YWS?

    How does the co-authering and publishing thingy work?

    Jun 16, 2015


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson