User avatar

Dakushau

Daisuki_Desu

  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wants tea?

    @joebot My brother's almost 18. He will be in less than 2 months. As for the Buddy System, it's not only a group for helping you out if you have ...

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wants tea?

    Hey there Joebot! Welcome to YWS! I love tea as well. Best stuff in the world. Although I make coffee for my brother, I never did like the taste. I ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hi there, Jovana! Welcome to the Young Writers Society! I also enjoy, reading, writing, and drawing, which is one of the many reasons I joined this site. I'm sure you'll ...

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome to Young Writers Society Waffles! I hope that you enjoy the site just as I do. Also, great username. :)

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I Am Shamina

    Hi Shamina! Welcome to YWS! I'm Dakushau. I think you'll really enjoy the site. I know I do. If you every have any questions there's tons of people, including me, ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS Marika! It's a pleasure to meet you. And don't worry about sometimes being a little odd, we all are at times.

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya guys! c:

    Welcome to YWS! It's nice to finally meet you Devi. My name's Dakushau. I hope that you enjoy using the site!

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Welcome to Young Writers Society Luna! I hope you enjoy the site. Remember that if you ever have a question there's always people you can ask who would be happy ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS-looking for mentor?

    Welcome to YWS Tyler! I hope you do write lots of stories and become a good writer! :D

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big new feature for storybooks!

    This is awesome. I like all the great new features!

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New feature: Autosave!

    Yes! Autosave, a great help for those times when you would have normally lost a post. Glad we have it :)

    Apr 26, 2013


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites