User avatar

Dakushau

Daisuki_Desu

  • OOC Archive Re: Blood is Everything DT

    Hehe, ik what you mean. :P

    Apr 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The King's Quest DT

    That's fine. I'll work on my profiles and get them up later today.

    Apr 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The King's Quest DT

    Okay I'll have my profiles up today. If it's okay with you I'll have 3 characters, a female fairy sprite, a male ghost sprite, and one of the tame dragons. ...

    Apr 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Kith and Kin DT

    I want to join, but don't know how busy I'll be. I'll try to have my profile up if I have time. If not I may not be able to ...

    Apr 20, 2013
  • Archive Re: Blood is Everything (Royal house- Started but always open)

    ~Rose Sabelli~ I walked through the streets of Karanjan, silently watching those around me. I pulled my hood a bit farther down over my head. I always felt slightly uncomfortable ...

    Apr 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The King's Quest DT

    Okay. Could I have him be a lizard man? Ik it's not one of the species listed but I figure he could originate from another land or something. If not ...

    Apr 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood is Everything DT

    Sorry, I've been busy. I'll have my first post up tonight or tomorrow morning.

    Apr 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The King's Quest DT

    May have 2 characters? One will be a male ghost sprite the other will be a male human with a dragon. If you don't mind though can I have the ...

    Apr 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Papermen (started/ Accepting)

    I watched as Trixie walked out of the room. Lucian stayed and we started talking. We talked for a while before he decided he was going to head back to ...

    Apr 18, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Dakk Shau "Sorry, but I have better things to do besides waste my time on foolish adventures such as what you describe." I tell the pirate. The man seemed dissapointed. ...

    Apr 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    I've been a bit busy with school work and such since I only have a few weeks remaining of school. I'll try to get a post up in the next ...

    Apr 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    We need to get this started back up again.

    Apr 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Papermen (started/ Accepting)

    Alexander Steel I was suddenly awoken from my slumber by the sound of someone calling out my name. Who could that be? I wondered, though I already knew. Almost without ...

    Apr 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Papermen (started/ Accepting)

    Alexander Steel As I turned and walked away I looked up towards the sky. It was a nice blue color and the clouds rolled lazily by. Walking over to a ...

    Apr 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Papermen (started/ Accepting)

    Alexander Steel "Ouch!" I yelp as I hit the cold, damp soil. The people around me, who I only barely missed landing on, jumped back in surprise. Looking around I ...

    Apr 15, 2013


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink