User avatar

Dakushau

Daisuki_Desu

  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    Nice to hear that your doing a bit better. I hope that you get fully recovered soon.

    Sep 26, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    So are you feeling any better today?

    Sep 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    Glad to hear it went well. I hope your pain eases and you start feeling better!

    Sep 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    I was planning to post Saturday, then some homework and just being busy got in my way, but I will definitely post either this evening or tomorrow if something doesn't ...

    Sep 23, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    I'm going to be busy almost all day tomorrow with some homework and some other stuff, but I'm going to post this weekend. @AyumiGosu17 In my post I'm probably going ...

    Sep 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    I'm planning to try and post sometime soon, although it will probably be atleast a few days before I can because I'm pretty busy right now.

    Sep 14, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    I was also waiting for someone else to post.

    Sep 10, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Forest Labyrinth

    Rhen Rhen shrugged his pack back over his shoulders and stood up. He was lost. He had been in this cursed forest for almost a day now. He had a ...

    Aug 26, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    Alright, Well I went ahead and finished my profile, it's just waiting approval. I plan on working on getting a post up either later today or sometime tomorrow.

    Aug 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    Sorry I haven't posted in here and didn't yet finish my character, I was a little busy. Also for some reason I didn't receive any notifications. It's too late for ...

    Aug 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    This storybook looks really fun and I'd love to join if it's alright. I'll try to get my profile up as soon as I can.

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Chaos: YWS Edition

    I wish I had seen this earlier, would have totally loved to join, but alas I saw it too late. Louis, you should do more of these. If you do ...

    Jul 26, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    Alright, we haven't had very much posting in a long time so I've been thinking and I think I'm gonna have this storybook Archived and then restart it fresh. I'll ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    Alright, we haven't had very much posting in a long time so I've been thinking and I think I'm gonna have this storybook Archived and then restart it fresh. I'll ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hi there, Jovana! Welcome to the Young Writers Society! I also enjoy, reading, writing, and drawing, which is one of the many reasons I joined this site. I'm sure you'll ...

    Jul 21, 2013


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984