User avatar

Daisy131Spoink

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Enchanted Library: Plot/teaser

    Awesome! I would like to hear more. That sounds awesome keep going keep going!

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Escaping the Whisper Prolouge

    Really good you should keep going. I would like to hear more of it.....I like playing tag too :smt005

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Robin~ I could only cringe at the beating Will had given Melinda. Blood spilled from her body creating a small pool around her. Her breath's were deep and weak, she ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Archway~ "Um what?" I asked the asian girl sitting on the floor next to a brown and white tipped tail squirrel. "I can talk to animal's" she said happily I ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Robin~ Erika walked towards us fatigue outlined her features. Will followed after her looking down at the wooden stairs leading towards the stage area. I stood up as I saw ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Life of a Shadow Thief - Chapter one

    I liked it! Really well write and everything so I just want to know when you are going to make the secon chapter if you haven't made it already?

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I hope you don't mind me joining, it seems really interesting! If you don't like my rpofile you can get rid of it. Character: Name- Archway (Archie for short) Powers ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Yeppo!

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    Can I join?

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Profile: I added a few more stuff because mine isn't that explanatory! Name: Rosette White Gender: Female Age: 15 Best Subject(s): Maths, history and Sports Worst subject(s): Art Appearance: -Hair ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Souls

    Well write, I liked it. I didn't see any problems with it and I can't wait for the rest to come out. :smt059

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: House of Mirrors

    Woah......That was really good! It was only a paragraph but still that was really good! :smt059

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Name: Robin Whitewood Age:14 Appearance: Long wavy brown and golden hair that falls just below rib cage. Deep brown eyes which usually changes shades from green brown to red brown ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Soul Character Interactive Story

    I want to do an interactive story where anyone can join to help make it awesome! I like the idea of shogu chara where people can transform into their soul ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Golden key chapter 3

    Alright sorry about such the late chapter but the website would let me post more than two in 48 hours. Any who I would like to thank everyone and anyone ...

    Jan 8, 2010


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor