-
Re: Advice on Plot and Character Profile...Urgent Please
This is a small story I am planning to write, though I really would like/need your opinion on the character profiles of the main characters and the plot of the ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Light Academy
Caleb~ Caleb sat at his desk tapping his pen on the smooth surface. The smell of lemon and chemicals filled ihs nose as the teacher ran around the room spraying ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Caricature of a Deity (Part Two)
It was rally good. Sorry about the late review anyway I haven't got much bad pointers to say so yeah I liked it! :elephant:
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children
Rosette~ I clenched my jaw; it was starting to hurt from chattering most of the night. Getting to my feet I stretched my back waiting for the affirmative click. Shrugging ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children
Rosette~ "Okay prepared to get creamed" I laughed at James. He sat next to me on the seat staring at the dictionary I held protectively in my hand. "What is ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children DT
Ooooo who should I be friends with(Rosette I mean)? And I think we should get caught and be forced to work with them but escape or soemthing.
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Archway~ "What do we do now?" I asked Annabelle. She hung her head low staring at the arrowheads of her arrows. I felt bad for her, she had only wanted ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Werewolves/vampires chapter 5
A little long yet really good. Rowan sounds really cute though who is the red haired guy? Ah I really liked it and you should keep on writing.
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Oh okay
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Area 52
Name- Onyx Warren Gender- Female Age (No one under 13 please)- 15 Role- Energy Group: Fire History- All her life she was locked away in area 52 not knowing what ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Archway~ Iffy squealed at the top of her lungs, I blinked in horror. Grabbing at the survival knife I ran towards her Annabelle following after me. I stopped to see ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Light Academy
Caleb~ Caleb stared down at his shoes as he walked up the stairs towadrds the enterance of Light Academy. The Principal Mrs. Light followed after him speaking in a non-attatched ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)
Robin~ Front Line . The words shook in my head, closing my eyes I tried not to whimper. Pouting my lips I took in a deep breathe swallowing down the ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Light Academy
Can I join? Here is my profile anyway if you want to get rid of it you can. Character Profile- Name: Caleb Age: 16 Gender: Male Race: Ookami Appearance: Personality: ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)
Robin~ I peered into the detention room at Melinda, I could hear her sobs as tears ran down her cheeks. I felt my heart tug, looking down at the peice ...
Jan 16, 2010
