User avatar

Daisy131Spoink

  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ The picture of the Bestial Haunter painted sloppily on the billboard seemed to make more of an effect than it was already doing. "Now where the hell could that ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I walked through Dun Morgh, the smell of daises wilting away as the strong smell of fish hit my nostrils made me gag. Placing my hand under my nose, ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I fell back on the floor, sighing loudly. I stared into the sky, watching the last of the red birds fly over the tree tops. "Anyone else but me ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Escape from Xepit.

    I really would like to join this!!!! :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Escape from Xepit Real name- Marina Ashwell Screen name- Tink Race an

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I cut at the largest monster and let him fall beside me. Smiling I spun around to see Gem strike at him opponent twirling before he dealt a blow. ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I felt my knees buckle as I collapsed towards the ground rubbing at my neck. I staired up at the sailor boy as he said his name. "I'm kimber" ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    It's okay!!! And so what guild are you with?

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I stumbled to my feet staring at the digital world around me. This was my first time playing "The World". The cobble stoned area around me sparkled in the ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    I was trying to think of a way to bring everyone together and I came up with an idea but I just want to know what you guys think. So ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Anyone can write now!

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Okay we'll Start real soon. I just got a pm from Ben 10 who said that they'll make two characters! Sooooo when she does it will be starting time!

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Character Profile: Name: Kimber Age: 16 Appearance: Eye Colour- A deep violt purple with almond cornea like a cat. Hair Colour- Short white hair that falls in long stretched curls ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Run with Blood Chapter 2: The Reality of things

    Long well written and very good! You explained it very well and left out not detail. This is a good length and everything to so five stars! :smt002

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: X

    At first I thought that Natura's name was Naruto, HAHAHAHA Ignore that anyway so.....critique time. I really think that this is good, I mean it is short and has a ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    The World: Pluto Kiss Plot: The World, a fictional MMORPG published and maintained by the CC Corporation (Cyber Connect Corporation). Players interact with The World using virtual reality headsets cal

    Jan 31, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero