User avatar

Daisy131Spoink

  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I slumped down next to Tyson and wiped the hair from my face. "This game is so real," I gasped through painful breaths "At home I swear I felt ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    @Tenyo: You can join our crew if you'd like.

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Masquerade Brothers Dear Reader of this Message, I would like to invite you to a masquerade ball my brothers and I are hosting. As our father has recently passed away ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I ran through the first tunnel leading inside the dungeon. The two blades at my waist were out in my hands sweat dribbling down the hilt. Fireflies danced around ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I stared out at Gem or should I be calling him Christopher from under my eyelashes. He turned and grinned at me "So, I told you mine. Now what ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Breena~ I stared at the snake coil up into the one called Tristan's hand. A large smile wiped his face, his eyes crinkling at the side. Franco leaned over his ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    **Yet again I have more to add to the plot which I forgot terribly to write at the beginning. (I am such an idiot) :? Anyway, I wanted to say ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I stared at the treasure chest the mayor of Dun Morgh pulled out from behind him. Placing it in front of Gem he grinned at Tyson. "Open it, I ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I jumped up and down excitedly next to Tyson and Gem. They both seemed frazzled enough from the fight. Tyon held the scale protectively under his right arm shaking ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Breena~ I stared down at my necklace, the red light had ignited into an ember colour lighting the bottom of my shoes. I watched as it slowly turned back towards ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Breena~ "You stupid girl, can’t you do anything right!" My uncle shouted his face turning stark red. My eyes widened with shock as he slammed his hand next to me ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    I was just wondering, when are we starting this thing and......yeah thats it!

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Name: Breena (Nickname: Bree) Age: 17 Nationality: Bosnian I Hercigovnia (BIH) Photo and/or Description: Standing at 5'7 with a tan complexion Breena looks younger then she originally is. With slightl

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Two Souls - Chapter 1

    Well it is definietly a very long story, but still its really good. You explained everything well and I couldn't find any problems. PM me on the next one. Good ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Difference....Chapter 1....Crying Night

    Dairy Entry # 14: Crying Night I see him running again. Charging down my street, through the haunting darkness above him. His grey hoodie is pulled over his head hiding ...

    Feb 6, 2010


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey