User avatar

Daisy131Spoink

  • Archive Re: Vatican's Manor

    Ben: Ben stood up from the park bench he was perched. He hadn't particpated in the halloween night of getting candy and black mailing people into thinking that you'll trick ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vatican's Manor

    Can I join? *Gets on knees and pleads* I'll make a guy character, the ratio looks a little wide. Name: Ben Manson Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance and Halloween Costume: ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    Tyson I stood up, I couldn’t feel my leg as I leaned against a tree, panting for breath. This just wasn’t my day! I looked around to see Chris scribbling ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cirque Du Freak

    Inspiration ~~ (Read it!)*Glares evilly* Alright...I hate to admit it but I have practically fallen in love with a book. Yes, guys I am admitting I am very very VERY ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    Tyson- I looked around, the pain in my leg was becoming unbearable! “Does it hurt?” She asked her hair falling over her shoulder. “No it doesn’t hurt” I lied trying ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    Changing to first person Tyson: This couldn't possibly be happening, this was all just had to be, I mean it's not every day you see A ROCK GOLEM ! I ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    Tyson Tyson blinked at the commotion going on beside him. The one called Jason placed his hand of Casilda’s leg and stared at her in the eyes. She threw him ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    Tyson: Tyson lifted his head from his back pack to see the flourish of pine trees in the window. Yawning loudly he watched a girl stumble out of the bus ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    So when is this going to start?

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    Can I please join! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Tyson Roan Age:17 Gender: Male Appearance: Physical Appearance~ Clothing~ Tight pair of skinny black jeans with a plain whi

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber/Alison~ I stopped my heart thudding in my ears. The sound of someone screaming nurse peirced my ears drums a small buzzing sound following in its wake. I barred my ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Notorious Chronicles Ch. 1

    Woah this is really good! I love the way you explained everything perfectly and made everything so fluent! Great job! You are really talented!

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Your Opinion

    Alright so this is probably not suppose to be here but it does have something to do with story books! Right, to the point! I see so many story books ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber/Alison~ I whipped around clutching tightly at my daggers. Christopher jumped off from the side of the armour, the metal hand of the shining brown scraping across his face. Christopher ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber/ Alison~ "So we are going through the rest of this?" I asked Tyson who was lounging against the wall. Chrissie was behind him writing something into the wall with ...

    Feb 19, 2010


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer