User avatar

Daisy131Spoink

  • Archive Re: Floating Kingdoms

    Yes YWS, I'm back! :lol: And in new threads to! (Note; The Avatar) As usual my life is very hectic, and well I am deciding to stick to this site ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Sure you can join Earthfire.

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    I just want to mention one thing. The killing should start as soon as possible, like a few then gradually grow. Sorry if I didn't make that clear, but yeah. ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Matthew Matt Wilston “C’mon you lazy sods! I knew we were going to be late, I just knew it! This, Matt, is why I didn’t want you sleeping. Where is ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Chibi girl

    Awww it's so cute! I love her.

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Would anyone be into this?

    I would.

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    All the profiles are great. I hope to start soon...pretty soon. Oh and Kidashka, you can be my characters sister. (If that is what you were asking)

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Name: Matthew "Matt" Wilston Age: 21 Gender: Male Personality: Fiery, and often brash Matt is a very outgoing person though rather rough. He doesn't take care of where he stands, ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    You can join Dreamy!

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    I made this ages ago...but if you want to start it up again then okay. Midsummer you can be one of the brothers.

    Apr 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Masked Ones DT

    ((Here it is!)) Name: Layton Carlos Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: Sandy blonde hair, with a very cocky grin. And brown eyes. Picture: Talent: Tightrope Walker History: Layton has walked ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Masked Ones

    Hmm I'll join this, for a guy. Watch this for a profile, or maybe I'll do it in the DT? Either way I'll have one up.

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    I'll join. :elephant: Watch this post for a profile.

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Kimber~ I blinked at Peri, he stared at me than down at the stone. "What why?" he asked suddenly suspicious. "Please put it away!" The lady-bot shrieked. I turned towards ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vatican's Manor

    Ben: Ben froze his heart hammering in his ears. “Look Jake!” He snapped, “If this is another joke I swear to god…” Jake’s eyes shot open and he began to ...

    Mar 29, 2010


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore