User avatar

Daisy131Spoink

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Prologue

    Oooooo that was awesome! I can't wait to read the chapters. I like stories about arena's and death fights. So yeah I can't wait till you start typing and I ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deamon

    Are you joking me! That is the best story I have ever read. Does it come in more chapters? I want to read more, if you won that competition than ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Golden Key Chapter 2

    Yeah I know that is why I am really bad a grammar! :lol:

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Golden Key Chapter 2

    I would like to thank for the comment's that was just what I needed. :smt005 So this is the second chapter, please rate, message or comment thank you! I also ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Golden Key

    This is a story about a few things, I couldn't quite choose a genre so I decided to go with the one that it was mostly made up of. Kick ...

    Jan 6, 2010


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns