User avatar

Daisuki

  • Art & Photography Re: Disgrace to Wolf Picture 2

    Huh. So, I ended up changing his scar to a burn in the story, so I hope you're happy. Except now he resembles Zuko from Avatar too much. I love ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My (would have been) YWLJ entry

    Aww... Well, I like it. It does look a little unprofessional, but it's really hard to draw with a mouse, as you know. Silly mouse. I still haven't gotten around ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Literary Journal Cover Contest

    I like it, especially the rainbow/tye-dye pillows. Okay, I'm not being any help, but... I like it :3 -Dai

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Disgrace to Wolf Picture 2

    To read the story: Okay, so I know the girl's expression didn't turn out right and the boy's eye blends in with his scar and his shirt looks a bit ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Disgrace to Wolf Picture 1

    To read the story: I don't think this turned out too well. It's not very polished. I just needed an image of the characters... 'cause I love them so much ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Rose for You, My Darling

    Oh, he's so elegant! He reminds me of a romantic, like he's gazing at the flower and thinking of his love. Even though he's probably just sniffing to see if ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: First Attempt

    I've never drawn a guy like this, so I'm really going out of my comfort zone here, but I couldn't help it after watching so much Fairy Tail ( Grey! ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: And it ain't from 2009 ;D

    These are really great. I love your shading, and the clothes are really well-done. The hands are nice, too, and that's something that most artists struggle with. The main thing ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: An Abstract Life: Windy Hearts

    This was shaded in pencil, then edited on the computer.

    May 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Echo of a Smile

    Hey, I'm not much of a photographer, but I hope you enjoy these anyways. The girl is me when I was younger. I found these deep in the files on ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spiral-Horned Dragon Head Portrait

    Ah! I'm so jealous! This is beautiful! The dragons that I draw always turn out childish and cartoon-y. So I love the detail on this, and the shading. Drawing with ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Lovely penguin. I like the style, and it's really cute. I think the beak is a bit too flat, you could have probably glanced at a reference photo and done ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Running through the Beach

    The colors and tint on this are amazing! I really like the shadows, and I would say that the dark at the edges is just so-so. I would reduce it, ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nao

    Okay, so I'll start my review with saying that I love this work - the guy's expression is really cool and I like his name. The first thing I noticed ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New World

    I think my favorite things for this one would be his hair and the shading. I like the pose a lot - somehow it just really clicks with the title. ...

    Apr 17, 2011


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia