User avatar

Daisuki

  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    @fortis Nice tip, I'll remember it!

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    I love the trees! I love trees so much but I have such a hard time with them for some reason. Yours are beautiful!

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Nutty's Request Thread

    Wow, you are a really spectacular artist and I love your style! I'd be honored if you drew my character Fable You are welcome to change her outfit, she has ...

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Carina and Blackwood's Art Adventures

    These are so wonderful ^_^

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Shower

    Sometimes I put the water on really low so it's like a trickle and plug the bathtub and just sit there. Larger version: Made in GIMP this evening. Not planned ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Young

    Ah, thank you very much! I really appreciate it! Haha, I hope your laptop is working soon, I know that feeling. Do you have a DeviantArt?

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Young

    Haha, sorry for the weirdness. I needed a CD cover and this is what came out. Painted in GIMP completely by me. You can see this on DeviantArt also:

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Defying the Storm

    WOW this is super awesome! You keep getting better and better! I love the way you drew the wing and how it's kind of folded in a beat. The storm, ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm Back with Some Ridiculously Cute Couples

    I haven't posted anything in so long argh. Anyways have some cute couples because I went through a phase. One of them I kind of drew for my friend who ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: More stuff

    Gosh I need to visit here more just so I can see your stuff! I love the range of colours you use, I tend to stay within my comfort zone ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Seashell armor chick/Black Fury

    I didn't see the silhouette version until now, but it's totally awesome! She looks so cool with her backlighting and her weapon and stuff :3 I need to draw you ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Last One Standing

    I just watched this whole thing and it was AMAZING! It's late, so I'll come back to give a better review later. I hope I remember all the things I ...

    Jan 29, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Partners

    It took a while, but I finished! Their designs are similar to characters I made for a Fairy Tail storybook, but their personalities are very different. Sorry, it was too ...

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Double Meme with xxTheBlackSheepxx

    A super special awesome project I did with xxTheBlackSheepxx! I'm really happy with how it turned out, thanks for doing it with me! You should totes check out our deviantART ...

    Nov 30, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Red

    Hey girl, w'sup? I've been away for too long. Alright, I hope I'm not too rusty *cracks fingers* What time is it? Reviewin' time. I think my favorite part about ...

    Nov 16, 2012


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero