User avatar

Daisuki

  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I know all of the English Pokemon theme songs, and I'm a bit (okay, excessively) obsessive when it comes to certain things (for example, a book or anime series). But ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Honeymoon

    Thaaaank you for the awesome review, Micki!! Gosh you're really good at hands. I never noticed that before, but you really are. Do you look at references to help you ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Honeymoon

    I listened to the new Owl City album 'All Things Bright and Beautiful' while drawing all of these, so I guess that's my inspiration... This is posted somewhere else as ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alpha's Book Cover Contest Entry

    It looks wonderful, but would there be copyright problems? I mean, I know it's for that contest, but I was just thinking that if she seriously wanted to publish her ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing Request for Mickixoxo

    *sqeeeeeal* This is AWESOME!! I've been reading the novel, and Micki is going to be sooooooo happy. I don't have any critiques, but I wanted to say that (this is ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New Inking Pens ^_^

    Oh geez... I'm so jealous of how you draw eyes and hair, especially. Tori said mostly what I was going to, so... The hands. Seriously, you have a lot of ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No title.

    OKay, so I'm pretty sure I know what this poem is about. Tell me if I'm wrong. It's about handling the pressures of life (by writing??) and... it mentions not ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Len Kagamine

    Wow. Your shadowing and proportions are right on. This is a very enjoyable piece to look at, and I can't find any critisms for it. I'm not a great reviewer, ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Chapter 18: Disappearance

    I liked this! I haven't read the rest of the novel, but... The characters were great, pretty believable. The writing flowed well and it wasn't a struggle to read (besides ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cat Steps draft (25/6/11)

    I love the voice you use here! The characterization is a blast to read (okay, that sounded weird), but really, your dialouge is great. I have soooo much trouble with ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Albatross

    I thought this was a so-so poem. It had a certain ring to it, and I like the subject, but maybe some unique adjectives or imagery would be nice? Just ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Sight

    Hmm... I think this was a good idea for a storyline, but it would be a lot easier to read if the paragraphs were spaced out. -Dai

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Storm

    I have read a lot of poems having to do with storms lately... but that was because I chose to, not because the subject is over-used. This was really great! ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Rebel Kings

    Oh wow, he does have a split personality? Knowing that really gives the poem a lot more meaning and background. I really did enjoy this poem, and your friend is ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: my trip to the park

    These are great. I almost like the little scratchy look to them. It makes them look a old and weathered and pretty. The fire one is too blurry, but I ...

    Jun 25, 2011


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook