User avatar

Daisuki

  • Art & Photography Re: More stuff

    Gosh I need to visit here more just so I can see your stuff! I love the range of colours you use, I tend to stay within my comfort zone ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Seashell armor chick/Black Fury

    I didn't see the silhouette version until now, but it's totally awesome! She looks so cool with her backlighting and her weapon and stuff :3 I need to draw you ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Last One Standing

    I just watched this whole thing and it was AMAZING! It's late, so I'll come back to give a better review later. I hope I remember all the things I ...

    Jan 29, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Partners

    It took a while, but I finished! Their designs are similar to characters I made for a Fairy Tail storybook, but their personalities are very different. Sorry, it was too ...

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Double Meme with xxTheBlackSheepxx

    A super special awesome project I did with xxTheBlackSheepxx! I'm really happy with how it turned out, thanks for doing it with me! You should totes check out our deviantART ...

    Nov 30, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Red

    Hey girl, w'sup? I've been away for too long. Alright, I hope I'm not too rusty *cracks fingers* What time is it? Reviewin' time. I think my favorite part about ...

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl Archer

    Alright, brace yourself for a virtual barrage of complements thrown at your face. You coloring is un-reviewable! At least to me! (...one who has little knowledge of coloring techniques...) Usually ...

    Oct 5, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Just two more cute manga girls... x)

    Ah, so adorable~ I think the second one's eyes are a bit too close together, but other than that it's cool. I definately love the first one because of the ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Erm... Another two paintings...

    Ignore the numbers! My camera does that! These were both painted over other paintings, so they retain the textures of the originals... but I kind of like the effect. Both ...

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump! Finally!

    Okay, so! I haven't posted any art in a loooooong time. Most of these weren't taken vary seriously, so I don't need any in-depth reviews. I think I know what's ...

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Wavy black hair, pretty eyebrows, and a big smile? Hmm... I don't know what color eyes, though.

    Jul 19, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry Reviewer!! (Ready and Waiting)

    Just free verse. I'm looking for thoughts on the flow and the emotions. Thank you so much!

    Jul 18, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Bedtime Story

    P.S. Since I've reviewed this, I now get the privilege of 'liking' the topic :3

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Bedtime Story

    Aaarghyou'veimprovedsomuchit'ssobeautifulIneedtopostsomeofmyarttoooooo~ *ahem* So... opposed to a lot of people, I like to end on a positive note and start out with improvements. Main things: hands, c

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Souru (Started)

    Guys? Anyone still here? :/

    May 29, 2012


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo