User avatar

Daisuki

  • OOC Archive Re: Blazed DT

    I need QuickSilver to fly to where Dynamo is and find Shinrai's character... do you think Princess would mind if I wrote for QuickSilver? I think I could do a ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Souru DT

    :P Sorry I'm a little impatient. Patience, Blaze, patience!

    Oct 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Souru DT

    Get all yer profile up so we can start this thing! We're starting off with the Autumn Festival... details soon. And we're all writing third person, right? I know we ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Artist Arena "Horror" Contest Entry

    Hello there! I don't think I've reviewed anything of yours for a while. It's kind of hard to review something where you were pressed for time, because most of the ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Souru DT

    What d'y'all think about those things mentioned above? And also, what if we all agreed to write in third person? I feel like it'd be interesting to try a different ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Souru (Started)

    Name: Blade Seimare DarkCrye Age: 15 Gender: Male Appearance: Short light blue, blue eyes. Wears gloves with the fingers cut off, and sock or baseball caps, mostly. Medium-tall on the ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Blazed DT

    Anxiety?

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Blazed DT

    I'm excited to see your profile! ^_^

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Blazed DT

    Well, it's just her computer, then. She hasn't been posting as much as she'd like because of that.

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel Mage

    I drew this on paper, scanned it it, and colored it on pixlr.com. I don't have a tablet (yet) so I just used a mouse. I'm actually really happy with ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Blazed DT

    Icebender seems to have computer issues, and Dynamo responded that you could join if you PM icebender.

    Oct 18, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Souru DT

    I'm pretty sure 'Gin' means silver. But Ryu's fine too ^_^

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Souru (Started)

    Name: Knight Kellomar Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: She is the girl known for looking like a boy. She's perfectly straight, she just takes tom-boy to the extreme. She's a ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Souru DT

    Redfang, your profile is awesome! I like the names, although it's kinda funny to have a dragon named dragon ^_^ Geez, I keep finding all these things I forget... Your ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Souru (Started)

    EDIT: I have now put in Personality to the character profile, and a reminder that your magic ability doesn't have to already exist. You are welcome to use an already ...

    Oct 17, 2011


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi