User avatar

Daisuki

  • WRFF Archive Re: Walker's reviews

    Is this really true!? *checks date* I can't pass this up!

    May 1, 2015
  • Contests Re: Introducing: The YWS Radio Theater (Closed)

    Should this include a cast list at the beginning? And also, in regards to language, what rating should this be kept at? PG-13, or were you thinking something lower?

    May 5, 2014
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Audy's Awkward Adventures [2014]

    I enjoyed these immensely and I am so in love with your poems rights now. My brain has lots of pretty words floating through it now.

    May 5, 2014
  • Contests Re: Introducing: The YWS Radio Theater (Closed)

    I want to participate sooooo bad.

    May 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: One-line Poetry Competition!

    "then I shall stay the monster under your bed and eat your nightmares away." from Ka! Ta! Na!

    May 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Tagging Game

    How do you even tag people

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    @fortis Nice tip, I'll remember it!

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: fortis's Dump box.

    I love the trees! I love trees so much but I have such a hard time with them for some reason. Yours are beautiful!

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Nutty's Request Thread

    Wow, you are a really spectacular artist and I love your style! I'd be honored if you drew my character Fable You are welcome to change her outfit, she has ...

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Carina and Blackwood's Art Adventures

    These are so wonderful ^_^

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Shower

    Sometimes I put the water on really low so it's like a trickle and plug the bathtub and just sit there. Larger version: Made in GIMP this evening. Not planned ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Young

    Ah, thank you very much! I really appreciate it! Haha, I hope your laptop is working soon, I know that feeling. Do you have a DeviantArt?

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Young

    Haha, sorry for the weirdness. I needed a CD cover and this is what came out. Painted in GIMP completely by me. You can see this on DeviantArt also:

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Defying the Storm

    WOW this is super awesome! You keep getting better and better! I love the way you drew the wing and how it's kind of folded in a beat. The storm, ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm Back with Some Ridiculously Cute Couples

    I haven't posted anything in so long argh. Anyways have some cute couples because I went through a phase. One of them I kind of drew for my friend who ...

    Jul 20, 2013


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year