User avatar

Daenyss

Daenyss

  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra As my fingers closed around my pencil, I noticed a crumpled flyer on the ground for a "support group" for "troubled teens." They didn't give details about what they ...

    Mar 31, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra Concept art, I thought, sitting in the slightly run-down diner. It wasn't the place people would think that I would hang out, but it reminded me of home in ...

    Mar 31, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    @AliceinBluue @saentiel @kat13254 @Sacredlege if you guys wanna join I'd love to have you.

    Mar 31, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Setting: New York City, New York, Present Day. Occasional trips outside the city. Plot: There are people in New York with something back home they'd like to hide. They somehow ...

    Mar 31, 2018
  • Archive Re: Welcome to New York!

    I close my book and sigh, standing up. "I have class."

    Mar 31, 2018
  • Archive Re: Welcome to New York!

    Sierra I looked up at the girl with my sketch. "Honey, it's New York. Nobody gives a damn," I sassed, returning to my art. "Besides, it's not like I'd be ...

    Mar 31, 2018
  • Archive Re: Welcome to New York!

    Setting: New York City Character Limit: As many as you want! Plot: People are in NYC. Really, that's as far as I got. Rules: Ask people before you do anything ...

    Mar 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: "Mount Olympus"

    Sierra Marina Luciano Name: Sierra Marina Luciano Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Sweet and caring, she's shy around strangers but outspoken around friends. She can take charge when sh

    Mar 30, 2018


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath