User avatar

Daenyss

Daenyss

  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra I smiled over at Santiago, stuffing another bite of food in my mouth. "Ish ish ood," I offered through a moth of tamale, and everyone laughed. "I'm glad you ...

    Apr 9, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    I glared at Math. "My name isn't involved in this. I had a plan, and it involves a happy ending for everyone except the people that break their blood oaths." ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    I smile, but not in the fake way Sofia is. No, my smile is all comfort and happiness. "We're talking about ways to deal with people that don't involve kickboxing," ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    I held up a hand to Math and walked over to Sofia, moving slowly and lacing everything about my carriage with gentleness, the way I'd do with an injured stray ...

    Apr 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra i tried my best to be concerned, but her actions were reminding me of back when I'd started the Hell's Angels, back when I didn't have an escape from ...

    Apr 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra I smiled at the woman, who had just introduced herself as Mila. "I'm Rose. Good to meet you," I answered her, offering my hand. She grasped it with an ...

    Apr 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    I look over at Sofia and she's flirting with some random guy. Sad and desperate. Doesn't she know that the most attractive quality is independence? I pull out my sketchbook ...

    Apr 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra I faked a smile back at her. "Touch me again without my permission and you'll be sorry," I growled in her ear. She shrugged, still faking being happy, and ...

    Apr 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra I look around the room and smile, drinking it in, before heading over to the weapons wall. "Wow," I mutter, slightly shocked at the vast array. "This place is ...

    Apr 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    I laughed. If she wanted to play that game, I could play it right back. "You'd be surprised, actually," I replied with the same mocking tone. "House in the mountains, ...

    Apr 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra I looked over at the girl next to me. Appearances only, we were opposites. She had purple hair, bright, mine was a soft blonde. My eyes were grey, hers ...

    Apr 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra I smirked, my act being bought as I stood in the back. You think I'm innocent. "I have my own demons." I spoke softly, lacing my words with a ...

    Apr 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sierra A dude answered the door and led me to a room with another girl. He shut the door, then left, and I choked back worry that he was going ...

    Apr 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Welcome to New York!

    I laugh. "I said I don't know if I'm going yet. I didn't finish the sketches due today in one of my art classes and I really feel like taking ...

    Mar 31, 2018
  • Archive Re: Welcome to New York!

    I brighten up immediately seeing Dave. "I don't know," I laugh. "I might be. Are you?"

    Mar 31, 2018


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.