-
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I shrugged my bag off my shoulder and threw it onto the seat beside me, headed towards the church after a long morning class. My chemistry professor, for some ...
May 21, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Avery "That's what people say." I need to stop this, I thought, but as soon as the thought was in my mind I knew I wouldn't. I'd stop when Rose ...
May 10, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Avery I was right. This girl was a complete flirt. She could definitely help me with getting over my insane crushes on girls that would never feel the same way ...
May 4, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Avery When I woke up several hours later, I threw on clothes before heading back to the warehouse. "Morning all," I called, smiling at my friends. Heading over to the ...
May 2, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Avery When I arrived at the apartment building, Rose was already there, leaning against the wall of the building and looking perfectly innocent and yet formidable at the same time. ...
May 1, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Avery I looked after Rose as she left. There was something about her that seemed off, like she was hiding something. But then again, weren't we all? "And the serial ...
Apr 25, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I nodded at Adri before walking back over to Riley and Avery. "I can't stay, I pretty much only came back here to give someone a way to contact ...
Apr 23, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra The woman's name is Adri. Good to know. I smiled over at her before walking over to an empty area and planting my feet. Wishing I had music, I ...
Apr 22, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I laughed, walking over to my friends. "And blondie is back!" Riley exclaimed, slinging an arm around my shoulders. "You were, like, awol." "I had a dinner meeting," I ...
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra "Math is talking to a new guy. I think Sofia, that airhead, might've sent him in," I explain, and then add "She just can't handle her problems herself," under ...
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra "I'm trying to get streaks here to leave," I stated, blatantly annoying the girl next to me in favor of the woman who had just walked up. "She wandered ...
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
I sighed. "Look. We're not a mechanics shop. Just leave and forget what you saw."
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I sighed. Clueless people were annoying. Luckily, I didn't think she'd noticed the blood puddles yet. "I get it, but you might want to leave. This isn't a place ...
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra When neither of them answered me, I sighed, going back to the main room. A girl with black and red hair was standing near a door and looking like ...
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra The events of the night swam in my head while I worked, and eventually I resigned myself to stop trying to fight them and let them have their space. ...
Apr 17, 2018
