User avatar

Daenyss

Daenyss

  • Lounge, The Re: How were you taught to remember North East South and West?

    I learned it as NEWS, which makes the shape of a lightning bolt. My science and social studies teacher acted like this made all the sense in the world, because, ...

    Mar 28, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: help a starving girl out?

    Hey! It's Dae, and I'm accepting review requests. What I review: Poetry, Novel Chapters(Please no more than 3 chapters at a time), really anything What I don't review: Satire/Political pieces ...

    Mar 22, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Stardust Cafe

    Okay so this might sound a little desperate, but will you please review my portfolio? I'm trying to improve and I'd really like another point of view!

    Mar 22, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Will you please review this piece? The next two chapters are also published if you feel like giving them a review.

    Mar 22, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Editors needed!

    Hey! I'm looking for editors for two of my projects. Criteria is listed below, pm me if interested. Back to the Beginning: The ideal editor for this project would be ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Some Help With A Piece

    Hi! I'm currently writing a 1D fanfiction piece, and at the moment it has a bunch of unresolved tension that I've been building across plot arcs for around six chapters. ...

    Mar 16, 2018


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl