-
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I've done that once or twice. I really just imagined a bunch of people with things to hide somehow all meeting up, and maybe they don't trust or like each ...
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I think all I came up with was "People are in New York. They do stuff."
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
That's cool lol. I can go first if you want.
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
That's cool. I was thinking maybe we could go ahead and start and then as other characters arrive just work them in. It's NYC, there's always someone new you can ...
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
It's up to you.
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
That's cool, I'll probably go do the same on Sia's profile. I'm gonna see if I can find some other people to have guy characters too.
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
We should find guy characters. So far we have three girls and we need to balance out the estrogen.
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
@AliceinBluue @saentiel @kat13254 @Sacredlege if you guys wanna join I'd love to have you.
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Let's start making some magic, yeah?
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Setting: New York City, New York, Present Day. Occasional trips outside the city. Plot: There are people in New York with something back home they'd like to hide. They somehow ...
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to New York!
I close my book and sigh, standing up. "I have class."
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to New York!
Sierra I looked up at the girl with my sketch. "Honey, it's New York. Nobody gives a damn," I sassed, returning to my art. "Besides, it's not like I'd be ...
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to New York!
Setting: New York City Character Limit: As many as you want! Plot: People are in NYC. Really, that's as far as I got. Rules: Ask people before you do anything ...
Mar 30, 2018 -
Re: "Mount Olympus"
Sierra Marina Luciano Name: Sierra Marina Luciano Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Sweet and caring, she's shy around strangers but outspoken around friends. She can take charge when sh
Mar 30, 2018 -
Re: Character Profiles
Sierra Marina Luciano Name: Sierra Marina Luciano Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Long, golden blonde hair, grey eyes, slim but muscular. Looks very typical white girl. Personality: Sweet and carin
Mar 30, 2018
