-
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I looked over at the girl next to me. Appearances only, we were opposites. She had purple hair, bright, mine was a soft blonde. My eyes were grey, hers ...
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Sorry. I was out with my family, and then I had to sleep, and then today's Easter so I had the whole church-and-lunch thing. I vote anything but self-defense, because ...
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I smirked, my act being bought as I stood in the back. You think I'm innocent. "I have my own demons." I spoke softly, lacing my words with a ...
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Oof. Big mood. I think I've done that before. Also, I think that kat and i are both waiting on you.
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Her post seemed fine to me.
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra A dude answered the door and led me to a room with another girl. He shut the door, then left, and I choked back worry that he was going ...
Apr 1, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to New York!
I laugh. "I said I don't know if I'm going yet. I didn't finish the sketches due today in one of my art classes and I really feel like taking ...
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: Welcome to New York!
I brighten up immediately seeing Dave. "I don't know," I laugh. "I might be. Are you?"
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
My second post is up. I'm going to keep as much hidden for as long as I can, because Sia has ~so~ much to hide. However, I'm waiting for the ...
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra As my fingers closed around my pencil, I noticed a crumpled flyer on the ground for a "support group" for "troubled teens." They didn't give details about what they ...
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra Concept art, I thought, sitting in the slightly run-down diner. It wasn't the place people would think that I would hang out, but it reminded me of home in ...
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I was, I was writing that at the same time kat posted. *facepalm* You're gonna love getting to know how truly scatterbrained I am.
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I think it would make the most sense for your character to start that thread, just based on what we already know.
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
You know my dramatic works. Just because I don't present someone as troubled doesn't mean I can't make them troubled. It's known she has a bad relationship with her parents ...
Mar 31, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I'm down for that.
Mar 31, 2018
