-
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Sierra, at the moment, is trying to solve things in a peaceful way that makes everyone happy. She’s really a creature of love who wants everyone to be happy, and ...
Apr 5, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
I glared at Math. "My name isn't involved in this. I had a plan, and it involves a happy ending for everyone except the people that break their blood oaths." ...
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I know. Sierra's going rogue, she's so pissed.
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
I smile, but not in the fake way Sofia is. No, my smile is all comfort and happiness. "We're talking about ways to deal with people that don't involve kickboxing," ...
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
I held up a hand to Math and walked over to Sofia, moving slowly and lacing everything about my carriage with gentleness, the way I'd do with an injured stray ...
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra i tried my best to be concerned, but her actions were reminding me of back when I'd started the Hell's Angels, back when I didn't have an escape from ...
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I smiled at the woman, who had just introduced herself as Mila. "I'm Rose. Good to meet you," I answered her, offering my hand. She grasped it with an ...
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Sierra doesn't know about Sofia's mental state, and they really don't like each other at the moment, so I'm writing a completely different scene over here. It's really a continuation ...
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I don't really know what to do so I'm just trying to make Sierra seem like the opposite of Sofia.
Apr 2, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
I look over at Sofia and she's flirting with some random guy. Sad and desperate. Doesn't she know that the most attractive quality is independence? I pull out my sketchbook ...
Apr 2, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I faked a smile back at her. "Touch me again without my permission and you'll be sorry," I growled in her ear. She shrugged, still faking being happy, and ...
Apr 2, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I look around the room and smile, drinking it in, before heading over to the weapons wall. "Wow," I mutter, slightly shocked at the vast array. "This place is ...
Apr 2, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Oof. I just woke up at noon, so...*heaven.*
Apr 2, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Sorry. Just woke up. I'm on Spring Break this week so I'm taking advantage of being able to sleep late.
Apr 2, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
I laughed. If she wanted to play that game, I could play it right back. "You'd be surprised, actually," I replied with the same mocking tone. "House in the mountains, ...
Apr 1, 2018
