-
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra When neither of them answered me, I sighed, going back to the main room. A girl with black and red hair was standing near a door and looking like ...
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Hey @ThatGeekyGirl who was Luanna in the room with? There wasn't much detail so I don't really know where to go with it.
Apr 19, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Do you know when you're gonna be posting your character profile?
Apr 18, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
@ThatGeekyGirl go for it
Apr 17, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
okies. got it posted. if anything needs to be changed, just let me know.
Apr 17, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra The events of the night swam in my head while I worked, and eventually I resigned myself to stop trying to fight them and let them have their space. ...
Apr 17, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I've been really wrapped up in this book series I'm reading but I'll post today. I kinda miss this.
Apr 17, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I'll see if I can get something out by tomorrow night. At the moment, my life is sort of busy and I'm trying to push work out as fast as ...
Apr 14, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Sia's pretty much doing homework for the rest of the night, so she's kind of out of the loop for all the scenes y'all are writing now unless y'all drag ...
Apr 13, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Of course! Everyone is welcome here!
Apr 10, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I smiled over at Santiago, stuffing another bite of food in my mouth. "Ish ish ood," I offered through a moth of tamale, and everyone laughed. "I'm glad you ...
Apr 9, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
If there's nothing posted by tomorrow when I check(like 14-18 hours from now), I'll see if I can whip something up.
Apr 9, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I thought Elliot said he would post, so I've been waiting on him, but now I'm wondering if I should go ahead and post.
Apr 9, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Hey do we know what we're doing next yet or are we still deciding?
Apr 8, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I posted about what she was doing, so just read my post and go from there. You know Math better than any of us do.
Apr 5, 2018
