-
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
also do we wanna skip to the next morning?
May 2, 2018 -
Re: We Are Assassins DT
hey! can I join this?
May 2, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
@Vellichor get your good ole self over here and join us in New York if you so desire!
May 2, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Avery When I arrived at the apartment building, Rose was already there, leaning against the wall of the building and looking perfectly innocent and yet formidable at the same time. ...
May 1, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Avery I looked after Rose as she left. There was something about her that seemed off, like she was hiding something. But then again, weren't we all? "And the serial ...
Apr 25, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
I might post a profile for Avery and start writing him. Thoughts? Also, it's either Ryan or Avery that introduces Sia to Adri as Sierra, but she told them her ...
Apr 23, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I nodded at Adri before walking back over to Riley and Avery. "I can't stay, I pretty much only came back here to give someone a way to contact ...
Apr 23, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra The woman's name is Adri. Good to know. I smiled over at her before walking over to an empty area and planting my feet. Wishing I had music, I ...
Apr 22, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I laughed, walking over to my friends. "And blondie is back!" Riley exclaimed, slinging an arm around my shoulders. "You were, like, awol." "I had a dinner meeting," I ...
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra "Math is talking to a new guy. I think Sofia, that airhead, might've sent him in," I explain, and then add "She just can't handle her problems herself," under ...
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra "I'm trying to get streaks here to leave," I stated, blatantly annoying the girl next to me in favor of the woman who had just walked up. "She wandered ...
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Approved!
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT
Of course!
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
I sighed. "Look. We're not a mechanics shop. Just leave and forget what you saw."
Apr 20, 2018 -
Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York
Sierra I sighed. Clueless people were annoying. Luckily, I didn't think she'd noticed the blood puddles yet. "I get it, but you might want to leave. This isn't a place ...
Apr 20, 2018
