User avatar

DaSpetsnaz

  • Archive Re: Godmod Partay~!

    Is it too late to join?

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Metal Hearts (starting, not accepting)

    Eli Sorry about the length, got a great idea and had to write write it. Almost everyone had chipped in their thoughts except Eden, so naturally I walked over. "C'mon ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Metal Hearts (starting, not accepting)

    Eli As soon as I hear the scream I'm going up the hill. My legs are moving as fast as I can, which is kind of hard considering one of ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Metal Hearts (starting, not accepting)

    Eli Inside the box was a horror. It was a person, I think. She was young, about 8, but she was messed up. Her eyes were rolled back in her ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Metal Hearts (starting, not accepting)

    Eli When I awake from unconsciousness, I look and see that I'm in a box. A cardboard box. I try to break out, but it's held strong. I get an ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

    Sorry, but I haven't had enough time to go on lately, and I can't keep up, so I'm dropping out. Sorry :( But if you want I can die in ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Commanding 5.

    Sorry, but I haven't had enough time to go on lately, and I can't keep up, so I'm dropping out. Sorry :(

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    I think there is, but only if everyone cooperates. :D

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Metal Hearts (starting, not accepting)

    Name/Number: 35/ Elijah James (Call him Eli) Age: 16 Robotic parts: One of his arms are metallic, and it is a chain gun with an endless supply of ammunition. He ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    When I wake up I look around and see Mikan standing in the entrance of the stairway. I get up and she spins around defensively, but when she see’s it’s ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

    When we pulled up to the library, I got out of the truck and we headed in. Man, this place was creepy. It was quiet. Too quiet. Although, that was ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    I wake to the softness of a couch, The singing of birds, and a violent shaking from Mikan. When I get up Mikan asks,"Are you okay?" she looks worried. "Yoshaha," ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    I immediately rush over to Mikan and grab her arm. She springs up and I hand her the taser. As we look anxiously towards the door, I can't take it. ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    FLASH! I look up and see seven people, each clad in pure whit robes. I thought for a second that they might be sent from nature to kill us, so ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Commanding 5.

    Name: Mike Jackson Gender: Male Age: 18 Instrument: Trumpet Appearance: teenage-boys-hairstyles-leonardo.jpg Personality: Acts very dark and mysterious, but on the outside he is very kind and loving.

    Jan 12, 2011


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman