User avatar

DaSpetsnaz

  • Art & Photography Re: bushcraft bowie knife

    That photo is amazing! I loved how the metal was starting to rust in some places to make it looked aged. And the wood handle is pretty neat too. And ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Strawberry Sundae

    Well um, I have nothing to say. That's because the pictures are broken and won't show up on the page. If you can fix that, let me know and I'll ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fish!

    I really love the first fish picture. I looks like you took some time, and you managed to create a beautiful fish. The second one is also cool, the splatter ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos for Animal Lovers!

    *Fixing* All fixed! You can now see the first two pictures.

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos for Animal Lovers!

    I will fix the first two. Just give me a day.

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos for Animal Lovers!

    So today, I was at my house, and I was very bored. And I like to take pictures. So I took my camera and I took pictures of my different ...

    Jan 31, 2011


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality