User avatar

DaSpetsnaz

  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    I definitely think you should start a new one. Although I would add some types of mutts too, possibly fish or alligators or something along those lines, since you said ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Exiled

    I'll make two, but I won't be able to post for them every day. Just to let you know. First the Newbie. Name: John Daniels Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Reformat (started, accepting)

    Time for my entrance… again! I will post later at school. :D

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Exiled

    Is there room for a male soldier?

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Reformat (started, accepting)

    (Hey Cam, are we starting over since new people joined?) Name: Eli James Age: 17 Appearance: DUDE!.png Summoner HIstory: Living in the zone for the past eight years, Eli has ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Reformat (started, accepting)

    I'll repost my profile.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Reformat- looking for partner

    The guard had fallen asleep in his chair. What a loser. I think to myself, grinning. Later he would "Be relieved" of his duties. We all knew what that meant. ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Outcast

    "I have business at the Clan-meet and there is no way I'm leaving behind someone who's felt the same pain I have. Especially not with my little brother. The rest ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Reformat- looking for partner

    Cam, I'll save you! And I gave you enough so you have 500 I'll finish my post later.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Outcast

    *Hey Tolkien, what about he has the strength of Carbol?*

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Reformat- looking for partner

    Name: Eli James Age: 17 Appearance: john_patrick_amedori.jpg Summoner (I wanted to have a summoner the whole time.) HIstory: Living in the zone for the past eight years, Eli has forgotten ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Reformat- looking for partner

    Room for one more?

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Outcast

    *You said they each get an ability. Well I suppose that his shall be instead of flying, he can jump about 20 feet if needed. When he uses the power. ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Outcast

    I think I'll stay alone for a while, but I'll join up with you eventually. I can feel the wind rush past my face, I love flying. I look down ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    T.J I wake to the sound of birds outside the window. It's the day of the chariot race! I think to myself. Chase and Alex are still in bed, but ...

    Feb 26, 2011


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist