User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Name: Korah Sve'tan Gender: Male Age: 15 Element: Animal Powers: He can shapeshift into any animal, as well as speak telepathically to any of the animals he comes across. He ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *slowly turns to Forever and clears throat* Mhmmm.... so do you mind...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Sweet I will join. I need to rush off to work so I will post my profile on arrival. And I will take... not sure... air or metal... Okay I ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    So... hey boltageman mind if I take animal...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Hey can I just take potters place? I would like to join, and Animal is open now, correct?

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    October Fall, spirit was already taken by Stolenhearts. Name: Yentaro Tegusha Age: 23 Gender: Male Element: Body Ability: He can increase his strength by influencing the muscles, allowing him to ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Hey guys. I don't have time to post but I will tonight! Just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and will post later, and the ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    I claim body and I will post my bio later...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    name- Kaden age- 23 gender- Male race- Angel appearance- Here ya go! personality- He is a genuinely nice guy who was captured by Hunter’s only a few months ago. He ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Stranger Stranger fell back and slammed his hands against his ears as the Harpy’s scream tore through the air. All he had done was shoot that blast bird, but the ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Okay... ummm... *sigh*... Lord Anzius I don’t want to be picky but... Quez was flying up in the air fighting Qiti and was no where near Polemist. Plus he disappeared ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Oh this battle is far from over my young freinds! Oh and Lord Anzius, Quez is in his Dragon form right night so he doesn’t look like an Indian, I ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Okay its a little long but it gets most of us invovled in the battle, so YAY! Stranger – The Hunter Stranger paused and let a small breath slip from ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Blood on fire, HA like that will stop my character… oh wait… it might Stranger The Skeletal warrior stepped back, his eyes narrowly staring at Stranger as he gasped out ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Haha and here I come… and I was hopping I could play more of a… antagonist since there are none. And I will only have one for now though that ...

    Oct 2, 2008


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda